Price And Quantity
- 01 Unit
- 1 Week
- All India
Since our origin, we have become the famous supplier of world class Traffic Network Study Tool Software. This tool is specially designed in accordance with prevailing traffic laws and rules of the world that helps in trouble assessment of isolated signal controlled junctions and mixed signaled networks. Our offered tool supports the latest operating system and consists of highly advanced tools that engineers require. Suitable for both drive on the right as well as drive on the left operation, this Traffic Network Study Tool is well know for modeling time varying traffic conditions. Our valued clients can avail this study tool from us at market leading rates.
- It provides fixed and even scheduled signal optimization
- It also offers fixed updates to the on - street timing plan alterations
- It can easily Import current live flow figures into the TRANSYT network
- It also makes arrangements in reporting of the flow of traffic as opposed to the Signal optimizations OR the Cycle Time
- It also comes with a Default logic for defective or Out of Order detectors
- It also helps supports the short term prediction modules
- It has a Historic flow data which is being stored for any kind of trend analysis
- It has Automatic, timetabled and physical plan deployment
- It comes with a complete Audit Log
- It has a Web based interface which is specifically designed for operators
- It comes with a Quick and trouble free timing deployment
- It is Well - matched and attuned with multiple detectors and controllers
- It has a User Interface which shows cctv / camera / video images (In stills or video format)
TRANSYT is also used around the world for the purpose of designing, modelling and optimising everything from an individual isolated junctions to the most large and complex networks.
Now TRANSYT 15 provides its worldwide users new levels of modelling tools. This next generation release has had many elements which was rewritten to make it more simpler, easier to use and quicker to run. It also takes care of the most recent operating systems and also has the additional or supplementary tools that the users neeed.
Highlights of TRANSYT 15
After a huge research project which is being carried out by the TRL for Transport for London in 2012, TRANSYT 15 has been developed to use a recently derived pedestrian behaviour model. The model addresses the shortcomings in a macroscopic models that have not modelled pedestrians who gap-accept, only modelling pedestrians who cross at the green man. The pedestrian behaviour at traffic signals modelling algorithm can be utilized within TRANSYT and is also used under the licence from the Transport for London.
It is reshaped or reformed throughout to make it more simpler and trouble free to use. TRANSYT 15 also includes a long and elaborate list of innovative functionality to permit the engineers to make better and higher traffic engineering judgements. These highlights consists of the new capability to lock stages in the mid of the controllers, without unfavourably restraining the signal timing optimisers; numerous cycle times in the similar optimised network, permitting alternative layouts to be assessed and gauged within the one file; stage timing wheels to ease and simplify manual alterations to timings; auto calculation of intergreens and traffic stream lengths from ascended network diagrams and auto – control or estimation of the RR67 saturation flows.
TRANSYT 15 has explicitly reserved and taken a huge leap onward with new 3D functionality. It makes available view suspension and blocking in a 3D mode; brings in 3D sketch up constructions or terrain; protect a 3D fly - through of the system and lots more!
To support with tracking the variations all the way through the modelling process, TRANSYT 15 has a categorization or sorting system that creates a perfect audit trail communicating all modelling variations to all parties associated in the process. This system can also be utilized to arrest the auditors’ comments or sign - off the model as sanctioned or permitted.
For TRL’s many clients who make use of the device SCOOT can further limit the cycle times to their associated SCOOT values.